Reserve your room on or before May 29th to receive the reduced rate.
2019 HEDS Annual Conference Hotel Information
The 2019 HEDS Annual Conference will take place at the Renaissance Asheville Hotel in downtown Asheville, North Carolina. The hotel is conveniently located in the heart of downtown Asheville and in walking distance to many restaurants, shops, and attractions. The meeting and conference spaces have all been recently renovated.
We have a special discounted room rate of $149 ($168.37 with taxes and fees) per night. We encourage you to reserve a room early. Once our room block is full, you will have to find other accommodations, possibly at a different hotel and/or at higher rate. Reserve your room online at our custom link here to get the HEDS Conference Rate.
Room accommodations include:
- Dramatic city or mountain views
- Complimentary wireless high speed Internet access
- Complimentary in-room coffee
- Room service
- Iron & Ironing board
- Refrigerator available in room
- 49” LG Smart TV’s with HD picture, HDMI and USB ports, and internet options to access Netflix, YouTube and Hulu.
- Data ports and voicemail messaging service
- Express check-in and check-out
Other amenities include:
- Complimentary on-site parking
- Recently updated fitness center open 24 hours a day
- Indoor Saline Pool and Jacuzzi
- Newly remodeled and renamed on-site restaurant, Writer’s Bistro, features farm-to-table dining with a variety of local flavor and ingredients.
Book Your Reservation
The $149 discounted HEDS Annual Conference room rate at the Renaissance Asheville Hotel is offered from Saturday, June 15, through Thursday, June 20. You must book your room by the end of the day, Wednesday, May 29 to get this rate. Reserve your room online at our custom link here to get the HEDS Conference Rate.