2022 HEDS Graduating Student Survey is closed.
HEDS Graduating Student Survey
The HEDS Graduating Student Survey asks your graduating students to:
- evaluate the teaching practices and institutional conditions they experienced as undergraduates,
- assess the impact of their experiences on their intellectual growth and how well it prepared them for success after college, and
- describe their plans after graduation.
This survey is based on our long-running HEDS Senior Survey. It is part of our suite of surveys focused on understanding and supporting student success–a core part of the HEDS mission. Our other student success surveys include the New Student, Returning Student, and Student Satisfaction surveys.
Click on the following questions to learn more.
You can administer the HEDS Graduating Student Survey for a 3- to 6-week period between March 15 and June 30, 2022
You must register at least three weeks prior to the start date of your survey.
All institutions will receive:
- a report that compares your graduating students to graduating students at all other participating institution
- an SPSS and/or Microsoft Excel file with your participants’ responses
- a real-time data report accessed online with a unique password
YES! Here’s how:
- We insert your institution’s name at the top of each page of the survey
- You can add up to 10 supplemental questions at the end of the survey
- You can customize the survey invitations and reminders
The survey is free to HEDS member institutions. The base cost for institutions not in HEDS is $2,000.
This survey is one part of a suite of surveys and data exchanges focused on student success that are free as part of HEDS membership.
To learn more about becoming a HEDS member, please visit our Join HEDS page.